The interface between the physicist and the system hardware. Fisica is a password controlled user level application that enables configuration of the TP2 system
- Calibrate the systems filters and applicators
- Conduct and record a warm up exposure and calibration and QA exposures.
The new clinical interface to all Xstrahl devices
Designed to provide a comprehensive yet simple workflow for the creation and treatment of patients.
Concerto has been designed to provide a comprehensive yet simple workflow for the creation and treatment of your patients. X-ray therapy is utilised for a wide range of clinical conditions, each with a unique patient prescription and treatment position, the ability to link images to each treatment field provides a clinical record of the delivered exposure. For patients with multiple fields Concerto provides a simple and easy method to recall and create new treatment fields.
- Concerto will allow users to integrate with 3rd party platforms, enabling the importation of patient lists and treatment plans.
- Offers advanced levels of user authority
- Enables the clinician to have patient pictures alongside patient information.
- Ability to import treatment images.
- Capable of running multiple languages, including Cyrillic text.
- Ability to run treatment exposures and a choice of warm ups.
- Each patient is stored in the system under a unique ID.
- Each operator uses their unique user name and password to log on. Offering enhanced level of security and tracebility.
- The Advantage Database is available on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to upload onto Client server or Local database.