Xstrahl is looking forward to participating in ARR 2017: Improving Radiotherapy Response through Radiation Research conference, which will take place on 26 – 28 June at St Hilda’s College, Oxford.
The three day annual event is aimed to trigger discussion on the latest developments in the radiation research field. The agenda consists of several sessions focussing on the following topics:
- Clinical developments to improve radiation response
- Novel strategies for radiosensitisation
- Underlying biology impact on radiation response
- Challenges to effective radiation response
- Radio/immunotherapy combinations
- Biomarker development
Xstrahl Life Sciences will be at the event to discuss the studies and papers that have been published with the help of Xstrahl Life Sciences systems, such as the Small Animal Radiation Research Platform (SARRP) and XenX.