Xstrahl attributes its success to the expertise, motivation, enthusiasm and skill of its team.
Work with us
Xstrahl prides itself on offering talented, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals a solid platform from which they can develop their careers and improve their skills in the radiation oncology industry.
Xstrahl attributes its success to the expertise, motivation, enthusiasm and skill of its team. Providing the environment, opportunity and support to enable individuals to use and develop their skills. Xstrahl invests heavily in training and development programs to ensure all people within the organisation benefit by expanding their knowledge and abilities.
View All Our Current Openings
Why choose Xstrahl?
As the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of innovative X-ray systems for use in cancer and dermatology treatments, Xstrahl has been able to support the X-ray therapy and radiation research sectors for more than 20 years. With extensive excellence in suite design, installation and ongoing training, education and maintenance we offer the full package to anyone needing our systems, and for that, we need skills that can deliver.
Our headquarters are in Camberley, United Kingdom, but with an international work force including offices and manufacturing in Atlanta, GA and Ratingen, Germany we’re looking for the best team members, wherever they’re based.
With under 500 team members worldwide, we’re small enough that every employee matters, but large enough that we can deliver every time. Join us and work with a team and customers that want to make the world free of cancer. Together, we can make a difference.
View all our current openings
What makes Xstrahl stand out is that every single employee has a stake in the company’s success. We are very team-driven, and we operate in a way that puts collective goals ahead of individual glory. Over the last 30 years we’ve become the experts in X-ray systems, and we continue to succeed because we are engaged with our customers, and care about promoting preclinical work and treating skin cancer.
I love working at Xstrahl. I’m surrounded by a diverse team; with a really high level of phds there is a massive wealth of knowledge to work with. Xstrahl allows me the opportunity to be in contact with people from different countries, not only within the organization, but also with our clients and distributors across the globe.
Customer Services, US
Everyone at Xstrahl is smart, energetic, and fun to work with. We love what we do, and it shows in the strong relationships we have built with our customers.
View all our current openings
The Xstrahl culture promotes employee happiness, together we’re partners.
- High remuneration for everyone at Xstrahl. We know that you’re the best, and you deserve to be paid for your expertise.
- Wellness for you and your family. From regular events, charity activities and support for annual wellness costs, we want you to be the best you can.
- Flexible working allows you to get the best work/life balance. From working at home, to non-defined hours and flexible time off, we make sure you can work the way you want.
- Culture of giving promotes the most important communities and charities to you. Xstrahl regularly supports national and international charities devoted to helping eradicate cancer, but also allows you to focus on local charities through sponsored events and activities.
- Diversity and accessability is at the core of Xstrahl. We know that a diverse team can deliver the best results possible, and we’re devoted to ensuring that happens.
- Equal opportunities employment has been at Xstrahl’s core from the beginning. With no female/male wage gap and a strong diverse leadership, Xstrahl promotes the best regardless of who.
Depending on your location, employees also enjoy perks like discounted fitness centers, on-site food outlets, employee event days and more.