During this COVID-19 outbreak, Xstrahl has been operating to the following three guiding principles:
- Keep Xstrahl employees and their families safe.
- Continue to serve Xstrahl customers with the highest standards.
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus.
In order to serve you best, please be aware of the following guidelines in effect:
- Customer Support: Requests for support or a copy of our current COVID-19 guidelines, can be made in the usual way by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. This is a monitored inbox and your inquiry will be passed to the relevant Specialist for support.
- Customers within North American, United Kingdom & Germany: Support for emergency breakdowns and PMI’s, our Service Engineering Team is currently operating at normal capacity, with travel and visit restrictions adhering to government guidelines.
- Customers outside of the UK, North America & Germany: Support for emergency breakdowns and PMI visits through our Service Engineering Team has been placed on hold due to cross border travel restrictions. However, several countries are participating in a new initiative that allow “Air Corridors” to be established between certain countries, removing the current restriction of requiring a 14-day self-isolation on arrival back the UK. In the short term, this will allow us to prioritize any current emergency breakdowns in the participating countries (a link to the list of participating countries is listed below).
Please be assured that we are working tirelessly to meet our customers’ expectations, but there may be some unforeseen delays due to these unprecedented times.
Below is a link to the current list of countries who are part of the “Air Corridors” initiative. This list is subject to change on short notice.