Offering Xstrahl users the next generation in treatment and connection software solutions.
Xstrahl Software Solutions
Responding to very real clinical need and drawing on the knowledge and expertise of healthcare professionals. We are committed to providing innovative radiotherapy solutions that deliver positive patient outcomes.
Xstrahl software solutions provide a vital part of this, with products for various stages and phases of the radiotherapy treatment procedure, from pre-planning, treatment, management and manipulation, and to follow-up. These unique software solutions allow clinicians to utilise patient data in the most effective and efficient ways.
Concerto, included with all Xstrahl systems, has been designed to provide a comprehensive yet simple workflow for the creation of your patients treatment workload. X-ray therapy is utilised for a wide range of clinical conditions, each with its own unique patient prescription and treatment options.
Concerto is the solution to this problem, providing a simple and easy method to creating and recalling patient treatment reports, which are automatically created following patient treatment. The software enables the ability to quickly create and recall treatment fields, and allows the linking of images to each treatment field, providing a clinical record of all delivered exposures. To allow greater record keeping, all details can be printed directly from within Concerto.
- Enables the clinician to have patient pictures alongside patient information
- Ability to import treatment images
- Capable of running multiple languages
- Ability to run treatment exposures and a choice of warm ups
- Patient information is stored in the system under a unique ID
- Each operator uses their unique user name and password to log on. Offering enhanced level of security and audit
- Ability to upload onto Client server or Local database
Also included with every Xstrahl system, Fisica acts as the interface between the physicist and the Xstrahl system hardware, giving the user fine control over configuration of the therapy panel system.
- Password controlled user level application
- Access and configure settings data and limits
- Calibrate the systems filters and applicators
- Conduct and record a warm up exposure, calibration and QA exposures
- Adjust the dose rate to suit the requirements of the system workload
- Print system reports, view the current machine status
- Access to error logs allowing easy diagnosis of fault conditions
The additional software, XBridge, offers Xstrahl users the ability to communicate with 3rd party clinical information systems, enabling data import of patient demographics and export of treatment reports, ensuring full traceability throughout a patient’s treatment.
For more information about Xstrahl Software download our brochure.
XBeam, an optional software, allows the user to calculate, run protocols and export therapy plans for exposures on Xstrahl systems.
Once dosimetric information has been entered by the user, the base for the exposure calculation is calculated. The user only needs to specify depth dose data and dose rate information per combination of treatment device, applicator and filter. The resulting protocol shows all relevant information for planning. XBeam is installed locally and uses local data storage.
XBeam can integrate with XBridge XLoop by recieving the retrieved patient demographic data from XLoop to support the easy, fast and safe creation of treatment plans.
- Password controlled user login with individual access rights.
- Flexible customization of device, accessories and dosimetry.
- Configuration of import and export settings, pre-set selection lists and print layout. User Interface can be set to English or German language.
- Complete/selectable report of settings.
- Archive of created plans and basic statistical analysis.
- Free or template based planning.
- Import of demographic information from XLoop.
- XLoop supports currently DICOM Query, DICOM Modality Worklist, HL7 by file or network stream, GDT v2 and v3.
- Patient picture can be added, including CT images.
- Up to 4 DICOM images for protocol.
- Patient, treatment and dosimetric details available any time during planning process.
- Automatic electronic storage of treatment protocol.
- Export of treatment data to the Xstrahl Clinical Interface, Concerto.
For more information about XBeam download our brochure.
Find out more about our software
Due to multiple system requirements, there are two pathways to achieve connectivity with XBridge. Concerto Direct and Concerto with XLoop Sync. For more information please download the brochure.
For over 20 years Xstrahl employees have been shaping the development of superficial and orthovoltage therapies. Take a look at the Xstrahl 100, Xstrahl 150, Xstrahl 200 and Xstrahl 300 to see how our software enables an efficient accountable treatment system.
Here at Valley View, we have been using the Xstrahl 150 model to treat a high proportion of our patients with skin cancers and keloids for over 3 years now. When we were deciding which superficial radiotherapy unit to purchase, we were attracted to the Xstrahl models because they offered higher energies compared to competitor units. We also liked detailed features of the machine such as the water-cooling system and the interlock option on the filter selection. We love using the Xstrahl radiotheraphy system to treat our patients because of its user-friendly technology and variety of energy levels available. The system is very reliable and we have had 100% up time.
Xstrahl radiotherapy systems help us to respond to a growing treatment demand, helping us to reduce surgical and hospitalisation costs. The team find the Xstrahl technology easy to use and helps them to deliver safe and effective radiotherapy to our patients.
The addition of an Xstrahl X-ray therapy system for treating superficial skin conditions such as non-melanoma skin cancer, will not only allow us to offer treatment to patient more effeciently, but also provide an enhanced patient experience. We are constantly striving to meet patient demand which is ever increasing and we are excited to have this option available to our patients.
We have been using Xstrahl radiotherapy systems for 4 years and have successfully treated over 230 patients with this technology. We currently use the Xstrahl 100 machine and we find the system beneficial for treating basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas, as well as a wide range of other skin lesions and conditions. The Xstrahl system is easily transported between treatment rooms and has the added benefit of enabling us to effortlessly reconfigure our department layout.
I am so pleased that I chose SRT over reconstructive surgery. The treatment was very manageable. There was no “down time”. I continued my normal, daily schedule. The SRT was most successful as there is no evidence of treatment or basal cell on my nose now. I am so grateful SRT was an option.