Every system in the Xstrahl range is available with full clinical and engineering support, this is further enhanced with specialist training which can be given at any time during the ownership period.
Xstrahl works closely with customers to ensure every X-Ray medical system matches their individual requirements and budgets. Product sales and efficient installation are only the start of every customer relationship, Xstrahl is committed to providing customers with an unrivalled level of service that supports the continued longevity and performance of all its systems.
The Xstrahl range is built for daily and long-term use and takes advantage of superior quality construction and industrial-strength components to ensure low maintenance year after year.
Xstrahl's international network of factory trained and clinically experienced engineering teams support over 500 medical, research and laboratory instruments worldwide. We offer a full range of service contracts and maintenance support that span comprehensive cover to just one annual inspection to suit both medical and scientific customer requirements.
For a range of service videos, please visit our Xstrahl YouTube Channel.
1. Whatever the facility, from the initial planning phase, our expert engineers will be able to assess and advise on all aspects of the room preparation including access routes and logistical advice.
2. Efficient and complete installation is ensured by every Xstrahl engineer as they undertake regular manufacturing and systems training to maximize familiarity of every product right down to the individual components.
3. Responsive service minimizes clinical down time.
4. Committed to maximizing system up time in busy oncology and dermatological clinics, Xstrahl offers online technical support and training that operates regularly for customers.
5. Xstrahl also supports Gulmay industrial X-Ray systems, Pantak and Therapax units and has the capabilities to provide service for a wide range of alternative brand X-Ray therapy systems. For more information on supplying parts and services for these brands, please visit the Contact Us page.